Home Buying in 19140 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Dan Tabit, Real Estate Pro in Issaquah, WA
Dan Tabit answered:
my landlord is waiting for some paper work due to him not having a license to rent this building as apartment so license and inspection might shut it
I can't tell you not to pay. I'm not familiar with the laws of Philadelphia, but if you are living in the home and benefitting from the space, I would at minimum set money ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Mar 17, 2014 Home Buying in 19140
samantha wal…, Renter in Philadelphia, PA
samantha walker answered:
Can I finance a house less than $50.000 in Philadelphia?
I am looking for a place now but I know they gong to close this building down my rent is do next month even doe my landlord is waiting on a answer to see whats going to happen do I stil ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Mar 15, 2014 Home Buying in 19140
Michael Cohen, Real Estate Pro in Philadelphia, PA
Michael Cohen answered:
I enrolled in RE school 4 a Salesperson license. Can I represent myself as a buyer? Will I have 2 become an employee of a Broker 2 purchase my home?
You can not represent yourself if you are not a licensed agent. I typically tell agents to have someone else represent you in a personal transaction. Michael Cohen 610-642-0347
0 votes Share Flag Wed Nov 20, 2013 Home Buying in 19140
Sheri Curci, Real Estate Pro in Newtown, PA
Sheri Curci answered:
If I got married and then buy a home in my name only and using my own money, under laws in PA will that house be marital property?
Good Evening, That's an Attny Question.

Usually it depends on how you titled the home, but with a Marriage and with Joint tenant by entirety?.... that's definitely an Attny question. ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Feb 11, 2013 Home Buying in 19140
Gita Bantwal, Real Estate Pro in Jamison, PA
Gita Bantwal answered:
I'm told by my realtor that lawyers are not really used in Philly when buying property-I've heard this 2x-why?
It is upto the buyer to decide if you wish to use an attorney. I suggest you use an attorney as you might feel more comfortable using one. In some states it is more common that in other ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun May 9, 2010 Home Buying in 19140
Renée Porsia, Real Estate Pro in Philadelphia, PA
Renée Porsia answered:
My realtor is acting as a Dual Agent on an FSBO. She got the price for the house down to 15K but wants to charge me a fee of 3500. Is this fair?

For Sale By Owners represent themselves. If you hired your buyer agent by signing a Buyer Broker Agreement, then your agent represents you. If you did not sign a Buyer Broker ... more
1 vote Share Flag Sat May 8, 2010 Home Buying in 19140
n/a, Other/Just Looking in 19101
n/a answered:
where do i get my free listings of government tax foreclosures in philadelphia?
For example: you bought a house at a tax lien sale. The original owner has up to a yr to repay the delinquent tax bill, and can recover the house (even if you have already invested mone ... more
1 vote Share Flag Fri Dec 14, 2007 Foreclosure in 19140
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia County > Philadelphia > 19140 > Home Buying in 19140
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer