19140 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Dan Tabit, Real Estate Pro in Issaquah, WA
Dan Tabit answered:
my landlord is waiting for some paper work due to him not having a license to rent this building as apartment so license and inspection might shut it
I can't tell you not to pay. I'm not familiar with the laws of Philadelphia, but if you are living in the home and benefitting from the space, I would at minimum set money ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Mar 17, 2014 Home Buying in 19140
samantha wal…, Renter in Philadelphia, PA
samantha walker answered:
Can I finance a house less than $50.000 in Philadelphia?
I am looking for a place now but I know they gong to close this building down my rent is do next month even doe my landlord is waiting on a answer to see whats going to happen do I stil ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Mar 15, 2014 Home Buying in 19140
Michael P. C…, Real Estate Pro in Philadelphia, PA
Michael P. Cohen answered:
I enrolled in RE school 4 a Salesperson license. Can I represent myself as a buyer? Will I have 2 become an employee of a Broker 2 purchase my home?
You can not represent yourself if you are not a licensed agent. I typically tell agents to have someone else represent you in a personal transaction. Michael Cohen 610-642-0347
0 votes Share Flag Wed Nov 20, 2013 Home Buying in 19140
Shakirah Wil…, Renter in Philadelphia, PA
Shakirah Williams answered:
I need to know is a 1-bedroom apartment in 3300 block of Park Avenue Philadelphia, PA with a $880.0 is reasonable
in my opinion, unless it's all utilities included, then no, that's not reasonable. They are charging this obscene amount because of the hospital and the university. Unless you absolutel ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jul 29, 2013 Rentals in 19140
Anna, Both Buyer and Seller in Lansing, MI
Anna answered:
How can I find a affordable apt. when Im in SSI.?
Go down to the local housing authority and ask about rental assistance programs or low income-apartments that will base rent on a percentage of your total income.
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jun 21, 2013 General Area in 19140
Sheri Curci, Real Estate Pro in Newtown, PA
Sheri Curci answered:
If I got married and then buy a home in my name only and using my own money, under laws in PA will that house be marital property?
Good Evening, That's an Attny Question.

Usually it depends on how you titled the home, but with a Marriage and with Joint tenant by entirety?.... that's definitely an Attny question. ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Feb 11, 2013 Home Buying in 19140
Sheri Curci, Real Estate Pro in Newtown, PA
Sheri Curci answered:
Is it good or bad to try and neogiate a price for rent? i've seen some apts that I was interested in , there about 50-100 to much for my price range
Good Evening Brittany,

1st thing to see if the L/L will accept a lower negotiated price on a rental is Location Location Location!

2nd thing to review..... is the Amount Days th ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Nov 27, 2012 Rental Basics in 19140
Spirit Messi…, Real Estate Pro in Tucson, AZ
Spirit Messingham answered:
is this property a 3 story family home? that's what I am looking for in this area. can I have the address so I could go look at it ? I am
Hmm, need more information tax id, or a property address would be excellent. You can also go onto Google Maps, type in the address and it will show you a picture.
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jun 18, 2011 In My Neighborhood in 19140
Gita Bantwal, Real Estate Pro in Jamison, PA
Gita Bantwal answered:
I'm told by my realtor that lawyers are not really used in Philly when buying property-I've heard this 2x-why?
It is upto the buyer to decide if you wish to use an attorney. I suggest you use an attorney as you might feel more comfortable using one. In some states it is more common that in other ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun May 9, 2010 Home Buying in 19140
Renée Porsia, Real Estate Pro in Feasterville, PA
Renée Porsia answered:
My realtor is acting as a Dual Agent on an FSBO. She got the price for the house down to 15K but wants to charge me a fee of 3500. Is this fair?

For Sale By Owners represent themselves. If you hired your buyer agent by signing a Buyer Broker Agreement, then your agent represents you. If you did not sign a Buyer Broker ... more
1 vote Share Flag Sat May 8, 2010 Home Buying in 19140
Bonn, Home Buyer in Philly
Bonn answered:
19140 & 19134
19134-East of Aramingo Ave and South of Clearfield St. is very nice. It gets nicer as you get close to river at east. The best is walk around and see how you will feel about the ne ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Oct 9, 2008 Market Conditions in 19140
Nynesneg, Other/Just Looking in Utah
Nynesneg answered:
can a landlord keep my security deposit if i haven't signed a lease and i notifide him i was leaving all i?
It depends. I work in an apartment complex, and here when you leave a security deposit we give you a receipt with a breakdown of costs, etc... Your deposit is fully refundable for only ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Oct 7, 2008 How To... in 19140
n/a, Other/Just Looking in 19101
n/a answered:
where do i get my free listings of government tax foreclosures in philadelphia?
For example: you bought a house at a tax lien sale. The original owner has up to a yr to repay the delinquent tax bill, and can recover the house (even if you have already invested mone ... more
1 vote Share Flag Fri Dec 14, 2007 Foreclosure in 19140
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer