Quality of Life in 19124 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Kem Bailey S…, Real Estate Pro in Philadelphia, PA
Kem Bailey Smith answered:
is there a water bill leanable in reading, pennslvania?
Yes it is leanable. As an investor that has section 8 tenants, this is my advice to you. Leave the water in your name and let the bill come to you. You can then give a copy to the tene ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Sep 3, 2009 Quality of Life in 19124
Amie Holt, Real Estate Pro in Temple, PA
Amie Holt answered:
Hy, y from brazil, very more information the house, ok
This is a lot for sale you may buy and build. There is no house on the property. It is .08 acres. If you would like more information, feel free to contact me.
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jan 11, 2009 Quality of Life in 19124
Scott A. Nel…, Real Estate Pro in 02155
Scott A. Nelson answered:
Paying water on tenant occupied house
I would take a look at the current lease with an experienced real estate attorney to review your legal & local options. You'll also need to pay careful attention to local regulations if ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Mar 25, 2008 Quality of Life in 19124
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Barbara Caccia, Agent in Philadelphia, PA
Barbara Caccia
Philadelphia, PA
Amy Greenstein, Agent in Philadelphia, PA
Amy Greenstein
Philadelphia, PA
Gayle Joyce, Agent in Ardmore, PA
Gayle Joyce
Ardmore, PA
Lenny Ginchereau, Agent in Marlton
Lenny Ginchereau
Home > Q&A > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia County > Philadelphia > 19124 > Quality of Life in 19124
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer