Rental Basics in 19087 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Nick Vandekar, Real Estate Pro in 19333
Nick Vandekar answered:
Can I sue my landlord for entering home?
As a director of the Pennsylvania Association of Realtors my advice is to contact an attorney, realtors are not licensed to give legal advice and their knowledge is limited in l ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jul 5, 2010 Rental Basics in 19087
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Pennsylvania > Delaware County > Wayne > 19087 > Rental Basics in 19087
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer