12589 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


rdviv, Renter in Wallkill, NY
rdviv asked:
Rental with bad credit and large breed dog Hello, I have been relocated to the NYC area for a job and i am having a really hard time finding a place to live. I make a good wage and will be here for at least two years, but due to…
0 votes Share Flag Mon Apr 14, 2014 Rentals in 12589
Al Rodenburg, Other/Just Looking in Houston, TX
Al Rodenburg answered:
I cannot get a response from Bank of America regarding my 203 k loan with them! I have contractors about to stop working...any advice?
We can help you with 203k (regular and streamline) rehab loans - as well as HomePath renovation and FNMA HomeStyle renovation loans.
- Al Rodenburg, Sr. Loan Officer - NMLS# 272775 (2 ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Mar 8, 2014 Remodel & Renovate in 12589
Brandon Leib…, Both Buyer and Seller in Los Angeles, CA
Brandon Leibowitz answered:
Is a 203k loan the best way to go for a rehab?
Has anyone tried Prospect Mortgage since all the bad rap on BOA keeps appearing. I tried Prospect last year and was pleased at the ease of the process. I thought it would be a loooong ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Feb 4, 2014 Foreclosure in 12589
Marc White, Real Estate Pro in Boone, NC
Marc White answered:
Why do short sales take so long to reply?
Short Sales are very difficult to "figure out". With all the problems in the banker industry, these have taken the brunt of the blows. There is no rhyme or reason to the time it takes t ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Aug 3, 2012 Home Buying in 12589
Mack McCoy, Real Estate Pro in Seattle, WA
Mack McCoy answered:
Will you be smart to buy a home in todays market?
Oh, right. Thanks, Debbie.

Actually, I don't really care that "consumers" "hate" "cheerleading." Rah Rah Rah!

Real estate speculators have alway ... more
1 vote Share Flag Fri Aug 3, 2012 Home Buying in 12589
Voices Member,  in
Voices Member answered:
Should I hirer a realty agent.?
If you were sick would you go see a doctor for professional advice? If you needed legal advice would you seek an attorney? If you are buying or selling a home why wouldn't you seek ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Feb 10, 2010 Home Buying in 12589
Bill Polack, Real Estate Pro in Atlanta, GA
Bill Polack answered:
I need some help with my 203 streamline k loan, specifically how to draw out the funds.
I'm in GA, so excuse me for not knowing if you are an attorney or title company state. Either way, contact the title/closing attorney. They are the ones who helped establish the es ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Dec 8, 2009 Financing in 12589
Deborah Endr…, Real Estate Pro in Westchester County, NY
Deborah Endres Camacho answered:
I just closed on a house Tuesday and have the same 203k loan - I wasn't even told how it works and that I have to wait until Bank of America
Dear Nicol,

The most important thing you need to understand about the draws it that THEY TAKE TIME...realistically about 4-6 weeks. You must plan ahead for this and try not to split ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Nov 24, 2009 Remodel & Renovate in 12589
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia Pros
Gina M. DeCerbo, Agent in 12550
Gina M. DeCerbo
Sy Mujovic, Broker in 12566
Sy Mujovic
Jeanine Panarelli, Broker in Goshen, NY
Jeanine Panarelli
Goshen, NY
Mary Jo Coleman, Agent in 10916
Mary Jo Coleman
Home > Q&A > New York > Ulster County > Wallkill > 12589
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer