12534 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Diane Christ…, Real Estate Pro in Sarasota, FL
Diane Christner answered:
How do add pictures to my claimed home that I am trying to sell?
Trulia does not accept FSBO listings for sale, you would have to place your property with a licensed real estate agent to advertise it for sale on this site. There are other sites that ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Mar 23, 2015 Home Selling in 12534
Tom Lamb, Real Estate Pro in Fayetteville, GA
Tom Lamb answered:
how do i find information about a house that I want to buy I have the address?
Look up the owners name through the county. Search the name on the internet for the number. Call the owner.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Oct 9, 2013 Home Buying in 12534
ancram.edward, Both Buyer and Seller in 12534
ancram.edward answered:
i was told that this property was up for foreclosure from my grandmothers lawyer but accordi ng to the town hall n bank its not.what do i do?
Your information regarding 36 North 3rd street is incorrect.
It's being rebuilt beautifully from the ground up by the current owner, an architect.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Dec 11, 2012 Home Buying in 12534
Tom Lynch, Real Estate Pro in Great Barrington, MA
Tom Lynch answered:
What is the easiest type of mortgage loan to get approved for in Dutchess County?

I suggest you speak with a mortgage representative at one of the local banks in the area you are looking to buy in. You might ask friends/colleagues/family if they have reco ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Aug 19, 2009 Financing in 12534
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > New York > Columbia County > Hudson > 12534
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer