11738 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


lisazambelli…, Other/Just Looking in Westbury, NY
lisazambellimortgages answered:
retiring and moving from ny to tn in six months I have home with conventional Morgage which I will be selling. Can I get fha loan now for new home?
Your question is a good question but requires me to ask other questions before being able to give a correct answer . For Instance FHA mortgages can only be used for a primary residence ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Aug 19, 2013 Financing in 11738
Steve Parsons, Real Estate Pro in Salisbury, MD
Steve Parsons answered:
Hi Guys, How do I get connected to, Banks/Agents that need companies to clean the homes that have been foreclosed, Or that their showing!!!
The real estate agent part is pretty easy. Make a professional full-color flyer of your services along with a price sheet of what you charge and deliver a lot of them to brokerage offi ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu May 30, 2013 Foreclosure in 11738
Jkbmjp, Home Seller in New York, NY
Jkbmjp asked:
RE/MAX Withdrawal Form Question I guess this question is for NY State Agents. RE/MAX has this, I guess, a standard withdrawal form which all agents use when a homeowner has asked the agent to take the house of the market.

0 votes Share Flag Sat Aug 4, 2012 Home Selling in 11738
Justcallmoni…, Real Estate Pro in New York, NY
Justcallmonique answered:
can I work on my car on my property in town of Brookhaven and can I occasionall park on my lawn?
No - a car has several HASMAT liquids...engine oil, transmittion oil, power steering oil, gas, anti freeze to name a few that if gets on/in the soil is a DEP issue! PLUS any decent neig ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jun 16, 2011 In My Neighborhood in 11738
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > New York > Suffolk County > Farmingville > 11738
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer