Home Buying in 11385 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Anna Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Nassau County, NY
Anna Brocco answered:
When you make a offer on a home what terms should be in the offer?
If you are not working with an agent consider the idea, or consult with an attorney who specializes in real estate; generally the offer should state the purchase price, downpayment amou ... more
2 votes Share Flag Fri Jan 24, 2014 Home Buying in 11385
dm.tedford, Home Seller in Schenectady, NY
dm.tedford answered:
Does a SONYMA loan hurt my chances of successfully buying a home?
I am a seller who's buyer is going through SONYMA. Everyone involved is at their wits end as we were supposed to close on 8/9 & it is now 8/27 & we are still waiting for their approval. ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Aug 27, 2013 Home Buying in 11385
James Scacal…, Real Estate Pro in Queens County, NY
James Scacalossi answered:
looking for a house along wycoff ave and st nicholas ave can anyone help me out? i have been qualified
Email me at jscacalossi@regis.org
My name is James and I am an agent with Charles Rutenberg Realty
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jun 10, 2013 Home Buying in 11385
Abu Musa, Real Estate Pro in Kensington & Parkville...
Abu Musa answered:
trying to contact the listing agent, but no one will get back to me! What do I do???
You may find a real estate agent who can cotact with listing agent
0 votes Share Flag Wed May 29, 2013 Home Buying in 11385
Adam Krzesni…, Real Estate Pro in Queens County, NY
Adam Krzesniak answered:
what is the average market value for a 1 br house with a front yard in zip 11385?

Please note that is very rare to find a 1br house in 11385 area,

If you need more information please dont hesitate to conatct me!

I'm a Real Estate proffessional that co ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jul 3, 2012 Home Buying in 11385
Annette Levi…, Real Estate Pro in New York, NY
Annette Levinson answered:
If I purchase a home using a SONYMA loan, will it ever be legal for me to rent the home out and buy another property?
You would need to live in the house for 10 years to meet SONYMA standards before renting out the house.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Aug 22, 2011 Home Buying in 11385
Fajardo Dela…, Real Estate Pro in Queens, NY
Fajardo Delacruz answered:
I f I get a Sonyma loan will I still qualify for an FHA loan in the future? Or does the SONYMA loan count as a first home, which would disqualify me?
A Mortgage Credit Certificate (MCC) Program is an alternative
way for SONYMA to assist first-time homebuyers. Federal law
prohibits SONYMA from combining MCCs with its ow ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat May 22, 2010 Home Buying in 11385
Diallo J. St…, Real Estate Pro in Elmhurst, NY
Diallo J. Stevens, CRS, CDPE answered:
At what point in the home buying process should a real estate lawyer be hired?
Hi Jph,

In our area (I see you're in Queens and this applies to downstate New York where we generally use attorneys to close transactions), you only need the real estate attorney onc ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jul 5, 2009 Home Buying in 11385
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Jim Pappas, Broker in Jackson Heights
Jim Pappas
Jackson Heights
Home > Q&A > New York > Queens County > Ridgewood > 11385 > Home Buying in 11385
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer