Home Buying in 11368 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Elias Borjas, Real Estate Pro in 11365
Elias Borjas answered:
How do i found coop financing?
Hello in order to get financing for a co-op or condo speak to a mortgage broker or banker. You can also speak to a real estate agent or broker that can refer you to one.
0 votes Share Flag Sun May 23, 2010 Home Buying in 11368
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > New York > Queens County > Corona-A > 11368 > Home Buying in 11368
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer