Home Selling in 11235 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Philip Henn, Real Estate Pro in Financial District,...
Philip Henn answered:
Can buyer hold me responsible because tenant didn't pay him a deposit after close of escrow?
You cannot be held responsible in my professional opinion. The new owner will have to discuss with the tenant about getting a new deposit.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Apr 10, 2013 Home Selling in 11235
Kevin, Both Buyer and Seller in Brooklyn, NY
Kevin answered:
My uncle passed away and left his house for us to sell in Brooklyn. Should we purchase title insurance as added protection and if so how?
Title Insurance is added protection for the BUYER. This protects the Buyer in the event that the property has a lien on it that comes up after they purchase the property. I don't see wh ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Nov 30, 2012 Home Selling in 11235
Kevin, Both Buyer and Seller in Brooklyn, NY
Kevin answered:
How can I post my listing on trulia? I am the owner attempting to sell my 3-bedroom CO-OP.
You can post it yourself using a flat fee service...but if you are attempting to get away from paying that 6%, flat fee listing services still go through a local Broker in your area, so ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Nov 30, 2012 Home Selling in 11235
Regina, Home Owner in 11235
Regina answered:
Is it easier to sell a coop in sheepshead bay that has a lower maintenance?
The maintenance in our CO-OP is $870 for a 3-bedroom HOWEVER, this is quite attractive because it also includes all utilities meaning you never have to worry about the gas, electric, wa ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Oct 19, 2012 Home Selling in 11235
Jeannette Ba…, Real Estate Pro in Brooklyn, NY
Jeannette Batsikas answered:
If I get a real estate license, can I sell my home?
of course you can but if you're intention is to only sell your home why get a real estate license??? You can also sell your house on your own if you wanted to. Try it out and if you suc ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jul 10, 2012 Home Selling in 11235
Gary Goldin, Real Estate Pro in 11235
Gary Goldin answered:
Looking for exp agent to sell my house Brooklyn NY 11235 2 fam bric/ good cond / email lm_11235@yahoo.com
Hello Laura.
My office, Big Apple Homes Realty, licated on Avenue X and East 24th Street. Should you desire to sell your house, we will gladly assit you. SPASIBO!
Best Regards,
Gary ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jul 9, 2012 Home Selling in 11235
Charles D'Al…, Real Estate Pro in 11210
Charles D'Alessandro answered:
can i get a bank loan to cover all costs to sell a co-op brooklyn apartment which was paid for in cash?
Another happy customer here at Trulia! Trulia where the best of the best real estate minds are here to help with any and all your real estate needs !
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jul 9, 2012 Home Selling in 11235
The Mills Te…, Real Estate Pro in Sebring, FL
The Mills Team answered:
what improvements or upgrades would a house need to bring up value?
I see you have received a lot of great information already. My main concern would be how long ago the other unimproved home has sold for and how much your market has appreciated/depreci ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Mar 1, 2011 Home Selling in 11235
Manu Kapoor, Real Estate Pro in Queens, NY
Manu Kapoor answered:
As a seller can i extend my closing date because i need time to give at least a 5 days notice at work?
I would talk to my attorney to extend clossing date, as when the clossing dates are fixed they are the 1's getting the first call.
So call your attorney to extend the date or oth ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Apr 21, 2010 Home Selling in 11235
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Elana Magreli, Agent in 11202
Elana Magreli
Anthony Mussolino, Broker in Brooklyn
Anthony Mussolino
David Gerts, Agent in Brooklyn, NY
David Gerts
Brooklyn, NY
Oleg, Agent in 11223
Home > Q&A > New York > Kings County > Brooklyn > 11235 > Home Selling in 11235
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer