Home Buying in 11212 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Shelly Lawes, Real Estate Pro in New York, NY
Shelly Lawes answered:
studio/apt for fiance and i for maximum or $800.00.. help ?
Good morning,

I have apartments in Flatbush and East Flatbush, that I can show you which are suited to your needs.

Please feel free to contact me.

Shelly Lawes
S.lawes@hlresid ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Oct 14, 2013 Home Buying in 11212
JOSEPH RUNFO…, Real Estate Pro in Staten Island, NY
I'm thinking about buying on Tapscott Street but have seen the property marketed as Crown Heights and Brownsville. Which one is it? Also, is
It is situated in such a way that folks refer to it as both areas, but I would call it Brownsville. I think it is attractive to renters because of it close proximity to the subway lines ... more
1 vote Share Flag Sat Mar 26, 2011 Home Buying in 11212
Anna Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Nassau County, NY
Anna Brocco answered:
where would i go to apply to use my section 8 to buy a house in nyc?
You can begin by contacting your local PHA office--Public Housing Authority--regarding their procedures, any paperwork needed, any other information needed, etc.- a knowledgeable case ... more
1 vote Share Flag Fri Oct 29, 2010 Home Buying in 11212
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Diana Gold, Agent in Bedford - Stuyvesant,...
Diana Gold
Bedford - Stuyvesant,...
Hakim Edwards, Agent in Park Slope
Hakim Edwards
Park Slope
Michael Geraci, Broker in Brooklyn
Michael Geraci
Home > Q&A > New York > Kings County > Brooklyn > 11212 > Home Buying in 11212
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer