General Area in 11040 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Debt Free Da…, Real Estate Pro in 85260
Debt Free Dave answered:
Best way to find a house rental in this area about 2,000 sq ft no pets no kids
I don't know about the best way but I would contact an agent or go to
0 votes Share Flag Wed May 28, 2008 General Area in 11040
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Hasmukh Shah, Agent in Bellerose, NY
Hasmukh Shah
Bellerose, NY
Home > Q&A > New York > Nassau County > New Hyde Park > 11040 > General Area in 11040
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer