How To... in 10956 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Lisa Williams, Real Estate Pro in New City, NY
Lisa Williams answered:
My mother is not on the deed and my farther is in late stages of dementia. How can she get her name on the deed?
Call where you would file the deed and ask if you can use a generic form instead of hiring a lawyer. It will cost a lot less and it really only requires a notary.
0 votes Share Flag Fri May 23, 2014 How To... in 10956
Ellen S. Kip…, Real Estate Pro in Suffern, NY
Ellen S. Kippel answered:
I'm trying to have the the ownership of a house transferred from my parents (both deceased) to my brother and I (It was legally willed to us).
Hi there,

I hope my fellow realtors have adequately answered your question and that by now you are well on your way to transfering ownership of your parents house to you and your bro ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jun 3, 2013 How To... in 10956
Allan Erps, Real Estate Pro in 10989
Allan Erps answered:
I need to transfer the deed of my parents' house to my mother. It's currently recorded as husband and wife
Hello, The advise is 100% accurate and our company has a great list of Attorneys which I could have faxed to you. Would recommend many of these very highly throulg my 9 years of experie ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Aug 2, 2009 How To... in 10956
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Jeffrey Shapiro, Agent in 07631
Jeffrey Shapiro
Paul Bernstein, Agent in Rockland
Paul Bernstein
Allan Erps, Agent in 10989
Allan Erps
Home > Q&A > New York > Rockland County > New City > 10956 > How To... in 10956
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer