How To... in 10303 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Robert Fine,  in Staten Island, NY
Robert Fine answered:
I am a contractor trying to winterize homes for banks or realtors where can i recieve info or web sites im in
I believe you would need a license, insurance and some references.
Call SIBOR at 718-979-0007 where you may be able to advertise in their newsletter, or join as an associate.
Good L ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jan 15, 2009 How To... in 10303
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > New York > Richmond County > Staten Island > 10303 > How To... in 10303
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer