How To... in 10036 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Tony Lara,  in New York, NY
Tony Lara answered:
I own a house and I was wondering how I can add my new wife to the deed? Thank you
That's a great question and if you don't please get life insurance also and estate planning. I suggest you contact Keith Schutzman Esq: or 212-725-2575 ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Mar 1, 2011 How To... in 10036
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > New York > New York County > New York > 10036 > How To... in 10036
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer