Home Buying in 10031 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Belal Mohd, Real Estate Pro in Rego Park, NY
Belal Mohd answered:
Remarried, would like to remove my ex-wive and add my new wife to my certificate of ownership. How much recommend a lawyer?
"Certificate of ownership" sounds more like a co-op stock. In that case, you will also need board approval.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Oct 15, 2013 Home Buying in 10031
Andrea Gomez, Real Estate Pro in ,
Andrea Gomez answered:
Getting a mortgage with a 647 credit score:
Yes you can get approved with a 647! You probably don't need to get your scores up anymore. I have had a lot of my clients with 580-600 scores approved for a home loan with The Lenders ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Aug 16, 2013 Home Buying in 10031
Joseph Hasti…, Real Estate Pro in Bayside, NY
Joseph Hastings answered:
What is the longest closing you ever heard?
You've been posting similar questions regarding this foreclosure. I have read the many answers you have been given. I recall you wanted to know if you could sue Fannie Mae and I did rea ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jan 24, 2013 Home Buying in 10031
Michele Port…, Real Estate Pro in ,
Michele Portnof answered:
How do I find a good buyer's broker comfortable in my neighborhood if I don't have any personal recommendations?
I would talk with brokers who hae listings in your price range and listings in that neighborhood. "Big names" typically have tams and you do not actually work with the "big" name. It is ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jan 23, 2013 Home Buying in 10031
John Peitler, Real Estate Pro in ,
John Peitler answered:
I want to look at property in the town of Newburgh, NY. Can someone please provide some information on?
Please call me. My name is David and I can be reached at 212-714-1027 ext 14. Thank you and good luck.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Mar 4, 2009 Home Buying in 10031
Jess, Other/Just Looking in New York, NY
Jess answered:
Harlem, Brooklyn HDFS co-op question
First, get off the idea this will happen in a month. No coop is closed in a month. I bought on the private market and it took 8 months.

Second, contact UHAB. We sell sponsored apart ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Feb 11, 2009 Home Buying in 10031
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > New York > New York County > New York > 10031 > Home Buying in 10031
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer