Home Selling in 08401 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


thinz, Real Estate Pro in Allenhurst, NJ
thinz answered:
Lender seeking too much info on spouse not on the loan.
If you provided tax returns as required by the lender for the names shown on the mortgage, and it is joint return with your wife's name along with showing income not fully supported by ... more
0 votes Share Flag Yesterday at 9:27am Home Selling in 08401
Eileen Barker, Real Estate Pro in Ventnor, NJ
Eileen Barker answered:
Does anyone know of a business that buys distressed homes in Atlantic City, NJ?
yes I have buyers for distressed properties. are they investment properties ?
0 votes Share Flag Mon Oct 28, 2013 Home Selling in 08401
Sami,  in New York, NY
Sami answered:
I own a home that is a rehab special.in atlantic city .who do you turn to for a quick sale ? A realtor or a
Dear J Johnson, I live in Manhattan and cannot help you directly, however, my advice is work with a Realtor. Your Realtor will work on your behalf and has a fiduciary responsibility to ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jun 15, 2010 Home Selling in 08401
Chantalle Di…,  in Miami, FL
Chantalle Dietsch answered:
associaton capital contribution
Capital contribution is just a fee that you pay up front to cober a certain amount ofn months worth of maintenance fees (usually 1 to 3 months) so if you've lived there since 2007 ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jan 5, 2010 Home Selling in 08401
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > New Jersey > Atlantic County > Atlantic City > 08401 > Home Selling in 08401
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer