Financing in 08260 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Joe Scrocca…, Real Estate Pro in Wildwood Crest, NJ
Joe Scrocca Jr. answered:
Can I co-sign on a HELOC for my mom since she is on a fixed income from pensions and SS? She owns the home and has no outstanding debt but lack income
Unless the rules have changed recently I did not think you could obtain a reverse mortgage on a second/vacation home. I thought one of the requirements is that you continue to use the h ... more
1 vote Share Flag Fri May 31, 2013 Financing in 08260
Shane Milne, Real Estate Pro in Laguna Niguel, CA
Shane Milne answered:
need al lender who does a refi with 60% DTI , mortgages total 1372 income is 2360?
Is ~60% your DTI before you refinance? The DTI which counts is your DTI with the new proposed mortgage, so if you are refinancing a $1,372/mo payment then hopefully your payment is goi ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Aug 22, 2011 Financing in 08260
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > New Jersey > Cape May County > Wildwood > 08260 > Financing in 08260
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer