Foreclosure in 08046 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


thinz, Real Estate Pro in Allenhurst, NJ
thinz answered:
How to submit and get Wells Fargo to take Deed in Lieu?
There is no reason to not get a short sale approved by Wells Fargo. It all comes down to the case that is built around the hardship. Despite what anyone tells you, hardship carries mo ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Sep 23, 2015 Foreclosure in 08046
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > New Jersey > Burlington County > Willingboro > 08046 > Foreclosure in 08046
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer