Home Selling in 07307 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Diane Maxon, Real Estate Pro in Jersey City, NJ
Diane Maxon answered:
What are the laws in NJ/Hudson Cty. regarding selling property with tenants?
Hi - Legal information is best to get from an attorney. If you contact the Hudson County Bar Ass'n they can give you information about inexpensive legal advice. They have a program w ... more
1 vote Share Flag Sun Jan 19, 2014 Home Selling in 07307
Diane Maxon, Real Estate Pro in Jersey City, NJ
Diane Maxon answered:
My sister who is the executrix is selling property inherited by myself and another sister in equal parts on the will.
Joe - you really need an attorney to represent you in this matter. I would look for an experienced estate attorney to represent you. This is really a question for an attorney, not a r ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Feb 5, 2013 Home Selling in 07307
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Song Zhang, Agent in Jersey City, NJ
Song Zhang
Jersey City, NJ
Brenda Wolfe, Agent in 07030
Brenda Wolfe
Ingrid Hart/ Courtenay..., Agent in Hoboken, NJ
Ingrid Hart/ Courtenay...
Hoboken, NJ
Linda Cantatore, Broker in Hoboken
Linda Cantatore
Home > Q&A > New Jersey > Hudson County > Jersey City > 07307 > Home Selling in 07307
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer