Rentals in 07102 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Claudia Borg…, Real Estate Pro in Hillside, NJ
Claudia Borges answered:
Is a smoke detector certificate or continued certificate of occupancy required to rent my townhouse in Newark?
It means when you are selling the property, the owner has to apply for a Continued Certificate of Occupancy and Smoke Cetificate. If you are the owner and wants to rent the place you ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jul 5, 2012 Rentals in 07102
John Sacktig, Real Estate Pro in East Brunswick, NJ
John Sacktig answered:
A broker showed me an apartment and i liked it. I did all the paper work with him. I signed a few things one being the credit check and something
Well, if this is as you write it, none of it sounds right and you should contact the broker of the agency that this person works for.

How did you find out the details on how this a ... more
1 vote Share Flag Thu Jul 1, 2010 Rentals in 07102
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Matthew DeFede, Broker in Nutley, NJ
Matthew DeFede
Nutley, NJ
Home > Q&A > New Jersey > Essex County > Newark > 07102 > Rentals in 07102
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer