Home Selling in 06359 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Minna Reid, Real Estate Pro in 06107
Minna Reid answered:
We live in Ct and like to sell asap, are we wise to wait one year or sell now as we would like?
You really need to have a CMA done by a local agent in order to determine the value of your home...however you can pretty safely assume the market isnt getting any better in another yea ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jul 4, 2011 Home Selling in 06359
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Renee Rossi, Agent in Groton, CT
Renee Rossi
Groton, CT
Home > Q&A > Connecticut > New London County > North Stonington > 06359 > Home Selling in 06359
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer