General Area in 05733 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Lora Wilson, Real Estate Pro in South Burlington, VT
Lora Wilson answered:
surveyed my property,paid now who gets my map
Whenever I have had a survey done, the Surveyor generally makes a 1/2 dozen copies. Usually one copy will be made into a MYLAR that is filed with the municipality and made part of the ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Apr 14, 2011 General Area in 05733
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia Pros
Amy Quenneville, Agent in Brandon, VT
Amy Quenneville
Brandon, VT
Century 21 Bird Real..., Broker in Rutland, VT
Century 21 Bird Real...
Rutland, VT
Home > Q&A > Vermont > Rutland County > Brandon > 05733 > General Area in 05733
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer