Home Buying in 03874 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Pat Rose, Real Estate Pro in New Hampshire
Pat Rose answered:
I am in the process of getting a USDA rural housing Loan in New Hampshire, my wife will not be on the Loan, can I add her to the deed on the house?
Yes, you can have an attorney do that after the closing. Whether you are closing in 2012 or 2013, make sure that you deduct the RD fee, if you can. It is completely deductible in the ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Nov 12, 2012 Home Buying in 03874
Chris Lefebv…, Real Estate Pro in Methuen, MA
Chris Lefebvre answered:
How to find land to purchase that isn't listed for sale??
All great answers below. Another option that I thought of could be to look for current plots of land in the area that may be able to be subdivided. Look up the owners in the public re ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jan 16, 2011 Home Buying in 03874
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia Pros
Judy and Bob Holder, Agent in Portsmouth, NH
Judy and Bob Holder
Portsmouth, NH
Tom McGuirk, Broker in Hampton, NH
Tom McGuirk
Hampton, NH
Brenda Paradis, Agent in North Hampton, NH
Brenda Paradis
North Hampton, NH
Aaron Dolan, Agent in Seabrook
Aaron Dolan
Home > Q&A > New Hampshire > Rockingham County > Seabrook > 03874 > Home Buying in 03874
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer