Home Buying in 02767 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Joanne Berube, Real Estate Pro in Raynham, MA
Joanne Berube answered:
How long does it take to get out of a contract if you could not get mortgage commitment?
As long as you are within the dates on your agreement you just need to provide a denial letter and you should have your deposit refunded . You should always ask an Attorney legal quest ... more
1 vote Share Flag Fri Mar 22, 2013 Home Buying in 02767
Debra Cahill, Real Estate Pro in Braintree, MA
Debra Cahill answered:
How do we get out of an open ended buyer broker agreement? It has been over a year and it is just not working out!
I may be mistaken but all agreements in order to be valid need to have a start date, obligations spelled out, and an end date.
0 votes Share Flag Fri Mar 22, 2013 Home Buying in 02767
Scott A. Nel…, Real Estate Pro in 02155
Scott A. Nelson answered:
How do I cancel an Option Agreement when my agent says he was never my agent and the seller's have gone into hiding (with my $15000 option?
You need to talk to your own attorney ASAP. Either the lender's attorney you hired for yourself or a private real estate attorney to represent your own interests. Typically the len ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Feb 8, 2011 Home Buying in 02767
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Daniel Gouveia, Agent in 02767
Daniel Gouveia
Luis Martins, Broker in Brockton
Luis Martins
Home > Q&A > Massachusetts > Bristol County > Raynham > 02767 > Home Buying in 02767
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer