01952 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Ron April, Real Estate Pro in East Kingston, NH
Ron April answered:
My brother and I share a house and we are both looking to sell. When we move, he wants to move without his ex-girlfriend.?
Isn't she an "EX" girlfriend? Why would she want to keep living with an "EX" boyfriend? Anyhow, did she sign a rental or lease agreement with one of the owners? Typically when a home is ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Feb 10, 2013 Home Selling in 01952
Ken Lambert, Real Estate Pro in Exeter, NH
Ken Lambert answered:
I live in Massachusetts and own a legal two family home. I am renting the two upstairs units, but here is a
Hi Elizabeth- I'm not an attorney and not on the zoning board anywhere- but a few practical thoughts-
1. Is it a private septic system? If so, you likely couldn't add any bedrooms an ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jul 15, 2009 Remodel & Renovate in 01952
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia Pros
Sean Perkins, Agent in 01952
Sean Perkins
Lisa Yeastedt, Agent in Newburyport, MA
Lisa Yeastedt
Newburyport, MA
Beth Gandelman, Agent in Salisbury, MA
Beth Gandelman
Salisbury, MA
Lori Lacey, Agent in Newburyport, MA
Lori Lacey
Newburyport, MA
Home > Q&A > Massachusetts > Essex County > Salisbury > 01952
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer