Home Buying in 01803 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Tom Matthews…, Real Estate Pro in Weston, MA
Tom Matthews & Joanne Taranto answered:
I'm making a cash purchase for a home w/ failed title V. I'll rehab it w/ my own cash, can i get mortgage after w/o escrowing for failed
Home buyer:

Double check with your attorney, but I am fairly certain you can convey a home with a failed title V. The Title V came into effect to protect the banks in 1978. Now you ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jun 4, 2011 Home Buying in 01803
Scott A. Nel…, Real Estate Pro in 02155
Scott A. Nelson answered:
I want to buy a real estate property with cash. Can I put my mom's name in offer letter, POC and title to let?
You should probably consult with an attorney to get these answers. These can each have specific legal requirements and can have different results if not done properly.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Mar 25, 2009 Home Buying in 01803
Peter Marche…, Real Estate Pro in Stoneham, MA
Peter Marchesi answered:
Can I get financed given the current mortgage meltdown?
Sorry The Phone Number is 617-312-8933
0 votes Share Flag Tue Aug 26, 2008 Home Buying in 01803
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia Pros
ROSE MANNI, Agent in 01803
Paul J. Cervone, Agent in Waltham
Paul J. Cervone
Andrew Chapman, Agent in Wakefield, MA
Andrew Chapman
Wakefield, MA
Joe Ready, Broker in Chelmsford, MA
Joe Ready
Chelmsford, MA
Home > Q&A > Massachusetts > Middlesex County > Burlington > 01803 > Home Buying in 01803
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer