Home Buying in 01801 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


karablader, Home Buyer in Utah County, UT
karablader answered:
How do you know if your new home is in a safe neighborhood?
You can look up how much crime has happened near you. Also, neighbors that have lived there a while will know how safe the neighborhood is. Talking with them will help you get a good id ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jun 26, 2014 Home Buying in 01801
Ponce' Deleo…, Real Estate Pro in 95758
Ponce' Deleong Smith answered:
Would I be able to qualify for a $300,000 loan in my current situation?
A bit of advice would be to contact a local lender so they can take a loan application and review your credit now. If there's anything else that pops up on your credit that you are una ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jun 24, 2014 Home Buying in 01801
Jeani Haynes, Real Estate Pro in Massachusetts
Jeani Haynes answered:
Woburn, Wilmington, or Wakefield which town to consider for 500K
Woburn is a city at the cross roads of 93 and 95 so the location is unbeatable. There is a lot of businesses in Woburn to carry the weight, so the property taxes are low.
Wakefie ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jun 12, 2014 Home Buying in 01801
Janine Elkho…, Real Estate Pro in 01801
Janine Elkhoury answered:
how much of a downpayment for an investment propery?
It depends on the type of property 25% is what I think the average but your mortgage broker is the most qualified person to answer. If you need any recommendations please visit my websi ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Mar 26, 2013 Home Buying in 01801
Richard Shap…, Real Estate Pro in Framingham, MA
Richard Shapiro answered:
I have excellent credit (score above 750) and looking to buy a bankowned property in middlesex county, MA. Can anybody help me find PRIME mortgage?
There is no such thing as sub-prime any more. Conventional loans come in two types, up to $417 and up to $465 (in the boston area). Best rates are for under 417.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Aug 28, 2012 Home Buying in 01801
Daniel Sutton, Real Estate Pro in New York
Daniel Sutton answered:
Who qualifies for the first time home buyer stimulus payment?
If your wife is a first time home buyer and her credit is good then you can qualify for the stimulus but of course if she does not make enough money you may co-sign and it will work suc ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Dec 28, 2011 Home Buying in 01801
Mathew J, Both Buyer and Seller in Massachusetts
Mathew J answered:
Seeking advice - town north of Boston with good school systems (K-HS) with decent area to live in move in condition house for aroun
Hello All,

Thanks for the great information. I just wanted to provide an update on this as we went to a number of open houses today in various towns, specifically; north Reading, And ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jul 18, 2010 Home Buying in 01801
Andrew Adams, Real Estate Pro in 01915
Andrew Adams answered:
Can you buy a foreclosed property with a masshousing loan?
MHFA has the same title seasoning as FHA. The seller has to have owned the property for at least 90 days with the exception of bank owned. The condition of the property could require ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Nov 8, 2009 Home Buying in 01801
Territory.com, Real Estate Pro in Massachusetts
Territory.com answered:
Can we put an offer in on a house that has a offer accepted?
You can as a back up offer (if the seller has agreed to accept these) although I usually don't recommend clients do this because if a house comes back on the market technically the ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Aug 23, 2009 Home Buying in 01801
Chris, Real Estate Pro in Woburn, MA
Chris answered:
In order for me to get the credit. I have to already purchased the home?
No! If you are buyeing prior to November 2009 then you mayrefile the 2008 amended return and claim the money! I work with many first time buyers who are using the money for updates, for ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jul 24, 2009 Home Buying in 01801
Shelby Bates…, Real Estate Pro in Portland, OR
Shelby Bateson answered:
In order for me to qualify for the first time home buyer stimulus. Do I have to had purchased the home first?
You actually can get the credit before your loan closes, so you can use some of the funds to help with your closing costs (NOT your down payment). But you do have to have the offer ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jul 1, 2009 Home Buying in 01801
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Dan Fabbri, Agent in 02148
Dan Fabbri
Home > Q&A > Massachusetts > Middlesex County > Woburn > 01801 > Home Buying in 01801
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer