Financing in 01752 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Deb Frank, Real Estate Pro in Milton, MA
Deb Frank answered:
own 1 condo in a 2 unit converted house. Other unit is vacant. Can I finance whole house as a 2 or single family instead of a complex or 2 units?
If the property is presently zoned as a 2-family, then you would obtain financing on the entire property as a 2-family home. If the property was legally converted into condos, then you ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed May 18, 2011 Financing in 01752
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Amy Mullen, Agent in 01545
Amy Mullen
Home > Q&A > Massachusetts > Middlesex County > Marlborough > 01752 > Financing in 01752
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer