01523 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Andrew Adams,  in 01915
Andrew Adams answered:
is there a mortgage that i can put money in escrow for a failed title v other than 203k?
You can obtain a conventional Renovation loans. No MI with 20% after improved down.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jun 3, 2013 Home Buying in 01523
Sheri Sibley, Real Estate Pro in Duxbury, MA
Sheri Sibley answered:
how do you buy a home with a failed septic if banks dont offer a loan?!?!?
There are programs available other than a FHA203K. I would advise avoiding a 203K as it will cost the Buyer an additional significant amount of money to finance the property. It could ... more
1 vote Share Flag Fri Sep 7, 2012 Home Buying in 01523
Matt Heisler, Real Estate Pro in Westborough, MA
Matt Heisler answered:
What would it cost to rent a 3,000 sq. ft. house (five bedrooms, two baths) on two acres of land in Lancaster, MA?
It depends on many things, if you're getting any utilities (like heat) it can really skew the numbers (Heat itself can be a $500 swing on a house that size, depending on how expens ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu May 6, 2010 Market Conditions in 01523
Emmanuel Sca…,  in Collin County, TX
Emmanuel Scanlan answered:
bought home that I was told to be on sewer. It turns out the home is septic and I already closed escrow and
Hello Green,

Lot of good advice below. If there was no indication on the MLS listing, disclosure, etc., then you might have a very good case. Yes you need to speak with an Attorney ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jun 9, 2009 Home Buying in 01523
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Massachusetts > Worcester County > Lancaster > 01523
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer