Home Buying in 01095 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Louise Eastm…, Real Estate Pro in Wilbraham, MA
Louise Eastman answered:
Do I need a real estate attorney when buying a home.?
If you are using a conventional lender, a bank,etc., their attorney will do all of the due diligence necessary to assess the home for the bank. In addition, the lender's attorney will ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jul 17, 2012 Home Buying in 01095
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Denise DeSellier, Agent in Longmeadow, MA
Denise DeSellier
Longmeadow, MA
Home > Q&A > Massachusetts > Hampden County > Wilbraham > 01095 > Home Buying in 01095
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer