Withdrawing An Offer On A House All Locations : Nationwide Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Showing results for Withdrawing An Offer On A House [Clear search]
Cwenniss, Home Buyer in New York, NY
Cwenniss asked:
First time home buyer, can I use my 401k money for down payment without major penalty? Hello, my wife and I are wanting to buy a fixer upper house to flip in the Denver CO area. We both have mone ...
0 votes Share Flag Sun Apr 24, 2016 Home Buying in Denver
Rakuchina, Home Buyer in Beaumont, TX
Rakuchina asked:
Countering by holding firm? If we do not like the 2nd counter-offer by the seller and are unwilling to count ... true, am I right?If I really want the house, is countering with an increased offer the only way to ...
0 votes Share Flag Mon Nov 9, 2015 Home Buying in Beaumont
Larry, Home Buyer in New London, CT
Larry asked:
does broker have to tell you why a previous deal on a house fell through if it had to due with the home insp ... i have an offer on a home that came about due to a buyer backing out 2 weeks ago for unknown reasons. ...
0 votes Share Flag Mon Aug 3, 2015 Home Buying in 01257
HardAtWork, Home Buyer in Battle Creek, MI
HardAtWork asked:
Cancelling a Purchase Agreement Before Closing We just finished our home inspection this morning and everything was satisfactor ... made an offer on. My grandfather just recently had a stroke and is in need of care, and I have been ...
0 votes Share Flag Thu Apr 9, 2015 Home Buying in Kalamazoo
Amie Tuggle, Home Seller in San Antonio, TX
Amie Tuggle asked:
I own a rental property in Rowlett. It is listed on the MLS and our agent/broker has not provided us with i ... I requested current sales and new listing information about the area because we live in a different city. I ...
0 votes Share Flag Tue Sep 30, 2014 Home Selling in 75089
Sally, Home Buyer in Nashville, TN
Sally asked:
i put an offer on a house on friday afternoon, and on sat morning called my agent and told her i have seco ... thoughts and wanted to take my offer back. the seller accepted my offer. Do I have any choice now? can i st ...
0 votes Share Flag Wed Sep 24, 2014 Home Buying in 37013
Kk Mca, Both Buyer and Seller in Mountain View, CA
Kk Mca asked:
I signed an agreement to sell my house in Mountain View. The property has some water damage and after consultation with the realtor and contractors have come to the conclusion that its not a good time to s ...
0 votes Share Flag Sun May 11, 2014 Home Selling in 94043
Bertisbert, Home Buyer in Ladera Ranch, CA
Bertisbert asked:
In as-is purchase, is the seller obligated to fix a mold problem once discovered during inspection? I am about to close on a home purchase (my first), and our inspection found some mold in the kitchen a ...
0 votes Share Flag Mon Apr 28, 2014 Home Buying in Ladera Ranch
Timalice, Home Buyer in Schenley, PA
Timalice asked:
Hi Everyone. I need some help please. Can I just notice my realtor that I don� ... the house anymore ? ... it's been more than six months that I was trying to buy a short sale house, now I decided to give up. ...
0 votes Share Flag Wed Feb 26, 2014 Home Buying in 33433
Timalice, Home Buyer in Schenley, PA
Timalice asked:
what can I do If my realtor does not answer my phone calls since I withdraw my offer from his house? I have been waiting for about 5 months on a short sale house, the realtor told me the appraisal will be s ...
0 votes Share Flag Fri Feb 7, 2014 Home Buying in 33433
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Search Advice
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer