Closing Date Extension All Locations : Nationwide Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Showing results for Closing Date Extension [Clear search]
Jonathan Bow…, Real Estate Pro in Stoughton, MA
Jonathan Bowen asked:
What do you think about Hubzu, formerly GoHoming? I have had nothing but bad experiences with this company. I can't ever get a live person on the phone when I call. And what is up with their "Buyer's Premium" fees and "Technology" fees...
0 votes Share Flag Fri Apr 29, 2016 Agent2Agent
BrooklyntoIs…, Home Buyer in New York
BrooklyntoIslandFirstTimers asked:
Does anyone have experience (good or bad) with NACA? One of my husbands' clients told him about NACA because he just got a house through them. We were wondering if anyone knew anything about them? I've looked at their website....
0 votes Share Flag Thu Apr 28, 2016 Home Buying in New York
Candiedmomen…, Home Buyer in Akron, OH
Candiedmoments asked:
HUD and FHA Nightmare My husband and I had an offer accepted by HUD on Feb 26th. It is now April 27th ... our closing date and now filed for an extension. We were told yesterday that there are now " ...
0 votes Share Flag Wed Apr 27, 2016 Home Buying in Bristol
Sunquia, Home Buyer in Dekalb County, GA
Sunquia asked:
I would like to know if a contract is binding if the buyer (i.e. me) changes the closing date and initials ... the seller didn't intial that change and we just found out on friday they were s ... close the original date but will grant a unilateral extension to July 31st 1 day before my request date ...
0 votes Share Flag Mon Apr 25, 2016 Home Buying in Atlanta
Karen, Home Buyer in Pittsburgh, PA
Karen asked:
can we extend the home inspection contingency time period longer than 15 days? The seller needs more time to respond to our proposal of fix list, but the 15 days of time period is expiring, wonder if there is another way out other than accepting the house as it is...
0 votes Share Flag Thu Apr 21, 2016 Home Buying in Pittsburgh
SV, Home Buyer in Alpharetta, GA
SV asked:
Seller cancelled on the deal because of closing delay. What options do I have? Due to home inspection I was not able to meet the close date. It is my lender� ... communicating heavily with the seller and pleading for an extension. I needed just 3 additional days for closing ...
0 votes Share Flag Thu Apr 21, 2016 Home Buying in Alpharetta
 Hk, Real Estate Pro in Los Angeles, CA
Hk asked:
We have a big problem and the listing agent is hard to contact during escrow... I'm in the middle of an escrow and we are a week away from closing. All of a sud ... get the Extension of Time signed but of course buyer and seller cannot agree on the date. As the ...
0 votes Share Flag Thu Apr 14, 2016 Agent2Agent in Los Angeles
Bartdemuynck, Home Buyer in Village of Woodland...
Bartdemuynck asked:
What can I do when the buyer keeps postponing the closing date? I keep incurring holding costs for the property. Can I charge a per diem? WHat can I do?
0 votes Share Flag Tue Apr 12, 2016 Home Selling in 76244
Linpsych, Home Owner in Newbury Park, CA
Linpsych asked:
My home buyer with an approved loan entering escrow changed lenders without disclosure. Without know if the new loan would be approved or not, I was forced to delay packing and moving arrangements to close on time. who is responsible for this?
0 votes Share Flag Tue Apr 12, 2016 Home Buying in Los Angeles
Bob Sanders, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL
Bob Sanders asked:
Can I switch lenders after putting in an offer? We are considering putting in an offer on a short sale. We can get a letter or pre-approval from one lender, but because nobody is sure when the deal might close (if it even does), I a...
0 votes Share Flag Thu Apr 7, 2016 Financing in 60622
Jim, Home Buyer in Orange County, CA
Jim asked:
Seller's delay... do per diem penalties work both ways? Regarding lender-imposed per diem penalties for buyer's delay of closing date, does that work both ways ...
0 votes Share Flag Tue Apr 5, 2016 Home Buying in Los Angeles County
Jonathan Fong…, Home Buyer in San Diego, CA
Jonathan Fong asked:
Big Bank vs. Local Lender? Hello, my wife an I are first time home buyers. We're looking for a SFH in the north/south park, university/normal heights area. We've been working with a local lender who was referre...
0 votes Share Flag Tue Mar 29, 2016 Home Buying in San Diego
June H Woo, Home Buyer in Long Island City, NY
June H Woo asked:
Is it possible for a buyer to cancel a deal if the mortgage isn't approved ... mortgage contingency date has expired? ... I am in contract to sell a home in New York. I have already granted 2 mortgage c ... original closing date was scheduled for 2/1, but claims the buyer can still cancel the deal if the funding ...
0 votes Share Flag Sun Mar 13, 2016 Home Buying in New York
Colin Philli…, Renter in 22801
Colin Phillips asked:
I'm closing and wont close in time and they want to charge me for an extension fee, what can I do to dis ... The seller is in a bind and needs to sell and they're quoting me a 0.25% ch ... union for this extension. I put 20% down and I feel like they're just nickel and diming at this ...
0 votes Share Flag Sun Mar 13, 2016 Home Buying in 22801
Sam, Home Buyer in Sugar Land, TX
Sam asked:
Seller (Bank) is not giving closing date for the property I agreed to buy from them. Its a foreclose ... Hello,I need little help here. I am buying a foreclosed property which is bein ... . Initially in agreement bank asked me to do closing on 02/15/16 with the condition that if I don't do closing ...
0 votes Share Flag Sun Mar 13, 2016 Home Buying in Houston
Miya, Home Buyer in Warren, MI
Miya asked:
It's closing day, and Quicken Loans has not approved our mortgage. What to do? I signed a purchase agreement (subjected to mortgage approval), and had a set closing day (today!). I was ...
0 votes Share Flag Wed Mar 9, 2016 Financing in Warren
Buyer Nyc, Home Buyer in New York, NY
Buyer Nyc asked:
Has anyone experienced delays closing with Wells Fargo or Chase in NY in 2012? I'm trying to decide between Wells Fargo and Chase for my first mortgage. For both I am going direct to the bank and not through a mortgage broker. About a year ago I heard that ...
0 votes Share Flag Thu Mar 3, 2016 Home Buying in New York
Kevin, Home Buyer in Orange County, CA
Kevin asked:
Seller right to cancel due to delay? (2 week pass escrow close date) Hello,This is my situation at the moment: Seller want to cancel due to delay. Escrow close date is March ...
0 votes Share Flag Mon Feb 22, 2016 Home Buying in Los Angeles
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...
Search Advice
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer