Remodel & Renovate in York County : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Jeffrey Camp…, Real Estate Pro in Pittston, ME
Jeffrey Campbell answered:
How can I get a loan to fix up an old house (1865) that was gifted to me? Banks consider it "no value," yet assess it at $130,000
sounds like a candidate for HUD or Rural Development Loan.

I recently read an article where Maine has some special loan programs out there right now for low interest loans.

Emai ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Apr 6, 2013 Remodel & Renovate in 04090
Patricia "Pat" Aureli answered:
Hi Lee,
Sorry to hear about this equity loan nightmare situation you are going through. It doesn't seem fair at all, but I can tell you that the current appraisal of a property may ve ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jun 26, 2012 Remodel & Renovate in Wells
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Maine > York County > Remodel & Renovate in York County
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer