How To... in Wisconsin : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Belinda Spil…, Real Estate Pro in Denver, CO
Belinda Spillman answered:
I live in Milwaukee,WI and I'm seriously thinking about starting a rental finder company. What are the steps in starting a venture like this one?
To start a property management company, you should get your real estate license first. There are many specific laws regarding security deposits and other aspects of property management ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Feb 3, 2011 How To... in Milwaukee
Sally Grenier, Real Estate Pro in Longmont, CO
Sally Grenier answered:
how can I appeal my 2010 geneva township, WI taxx assessment? The property assessment went up $7000.00 for 2010, when in property values dropped.
Not sure how your county assessor determines values, but in CO, they go back 18 months. I would call your county assessor's office and find out how they calculate it. Last year it ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jan 2, 2011 How To... in Walworth County
Beth Goethel, Real Estate Pro in Baraboo, WI
Beth Goethel answered:
how do I go about starting a trash out business?
Hi Andrea,

I would suggest that you start by contacting local Real Estate Companies and Banks to find out who they use and if there is a need for another Company in the area. I know ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Mar 18, 2014 How To... in Fond du Lac
Butta1980, Renter in Milwaukee County, WI
Butta1980 asked:
0 votes Share Flag Fri Sep 17, 2010 How To... in Milwaukee County
Dan Chase, Home Buyer in Texas City, TX
Dan Chase answered:
Does anyone have information on where to get a manual for my Northern leader wood furnance or does anyone know who carries parts for these furnances?
I did a search and below are some links that I found They may or may not be of help. The one with the patatent has a lot of information. Maybe it has enough to answer your questions.

... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jul 19, 2010 How To... in 54822
Scott Stauske, Real Estate Pro in Menomonee Falls, WI
Scott Stauske answered:
I need information on recently sold homes in Hubertus.
I am not sure exactly what you are asking for but why not send me a note/request to my personal e-mail and I will do my best to get the answers your son needs. I'll do my ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Sep 11, 2012 How To... in Hubertus
Heather Jard…, Real Estate Pro in Madison, WI
Heather Jarden answered:
With bad credit,can I get a first time home buyer morgage?
I would really recommend hiring the services of a credit councilor. At a minimal fee I have witness great things from some of these services. They can help you disect your credit and of ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jan 6, 2010 How To... in 53948
CC (Colleen)…,  in 53121
CC (Colleen) Hine answered:
We're looking for a get away place just for weekends and vacations, but don't have any specific area in mind except that it be 4 hours or
I am not sure if you are looking for a full recreational lake or a quiet lake or acerage for hunting or perhaps near tourist attractions. But Lake Geneva, Lauderdale Lakes area is ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jun 5, 2012 How To... in 53950
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner in Menifee, CA
Emily Erekuff answered:
I want to remove the info/photos of my house, that our seller posted. I have HUGE security concerns!!
Hi Terry,

Thank you for reaching out to us about this. Our Customer Service Team should be able to remove these photos. Please access the link below to contact them with your request ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jul 31, 2009 How To... in Mequon
Wendy Taylor,…, Real Estate Pro in Beverly Hills, CA
Wendy Taylor, CRS, GRI answered:
How to obtain copy of Owner’s Title Insurance Policy?
Call up a title representative. They are happy to work with individual homeowners.

Land America Lawyers Title is one of the biggest and still in business!

Good luck
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jun 9, 2012 How To... in Milwaukee
Thisisit, Other/Just Looking in 94602
Thisisit asked:
My stepmother, who has my father's power-of-attorney, would like to transfer a small house and land to my half-siblings. It's presently in our father's name only, and is in Wisconsin, as are they. What would be the legal, cost-effective way to do this? Is it possible to do it without a...
0 votes Share Flag Fri May 8, 2009 How To... in Wisconsin
Jeff K, Home Buyer in Bristol, PA
Jeff K answered:
what is the address for the low income housing in milwaukee? ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jun 1, 2009 How To... in Milwaukee
Karen Wenzel,…, Real Estate Pro in Brookfield, WI
Karen Wenzel, e-PRO answered:
What information and documentation is needed to dispute property taxes? What exactly is it that we do?
First, I'm sorry to hear of your circumstances. The first thing you should do is to document what repairs your home needs, and if you do have photos that would help.
I am assum ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Dec 11, 2008 How To... in West Allis
Scott Godzyk, Real Estate Pro in Manchester, NH
Scott Godzyk answered:
What do I have to do when moving out of my primary residence and renting it out?
You should make sure your tenant is well qualified and with goo dreferences. youshould make sure you have a goo dlease that will protect you. you should collect the first months rent an ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Nov 29, 2008 How To... in Fond du Lac
Mini Samuel, Real Estate Pro in Kenosha, WI
Mini Samuel answered:
buer has been approved and seller is in default and has abaondoed the property how we we aquire the property
Buyer has been approved for what? a loan or did the seller sign the offer to purchase - meaning is there an actual offer that has been accepted on the home?
0 votes Share Flag Wed Aug 13, 2008 How To... in Shorewood, WI
Scott Godzyk, Real Estate Pro in Manchester, NH
Scott Godzyk answered:
I live in a subdivision with an HOA. They do nothing and won't leave until the builder has left. IIs there
Unfortanately it could be no, you will need to review and home owners association rules or regulations you should have received when you purchased the house. This will outline what thei ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Aug 13, 2008 How To... in Shorewood, WI
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Wisconsin > How To... in Wisconsin
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer