Foreclosure in Windermere : Advice

change location

cancel or


Andre L Sham…, Real Estate Pro in Miami, FL
Andre L Shambley answered:
I was left a condo in a will with a ex girl friend of the deceased She wont pay any bills or HOa etc and like her I only have name on title .
Unless she quitclaim deeds the property over to you yes you would need her to agree to sell. I recommend you consult with a real estate attorney who can go over your options in detail.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Sep 4, 2012 Foreclosure in 34786
Lory Breckler, Real Estate Pro in Murfreesboro, TN
Lory Breckler answered:
i had been discharged from the court for the bankrupcy chapter 7 already.
I want to make sure I understand what you are asking. You have been discharged from a chapter 7 bankrupcy. Depending on the lender and what state you are in the bank could for ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Dec 1, 2008 Foreclosure in Windermere
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Art and Sharon Weste..., Agent in Clermont, FL
Art and Sharon Weste...
Clermont, FL
Ashley Boyd, Agent in Windermere, FL
Ashley Boyd
Windermere, FL
John Lazenby, Agent in 34786
John Lazenby
Lisa Lopez, Agent in 32765
Lisa Lopez
Home > Florida > Orange County > Windermere > Foreclosure in Windermere
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer