Foreclosure in Willow Springs : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Dan Tabit, Real Estate Pro in Issaquah, WA
Dan Tabit answered:
I have the money (Cash) to buy a Willow Springs IL forclosure or short sale. how do I buy one.?
Generally one of two ways, at a foreclosure auction or through an agent once it's listed for sale.
RealtyTrac doesn't sell homes; they sell subscriptions to their services. Yo ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jan 21, 2013 Foreclosure in Willow Springs
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Illinois > Cook County > Willow Springs > Foreclosure in Willow Springs
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer