What is a FHA program that allows construction / rehab funds at time of purchase to be financed as part of the transaction and allows you to buy a home and fix it up, without having to pay cash or have multiple lines of credit to pay for the repairs.
I'll take mortgage financing for $1000 Alex.... more
1) A zero rating would be odd especially if you had the report corrected. Get a free credit check from the government online site and review your report yourself. I am wondering if the items were actually removed. There are many scams out there offering to repair credit for a fee and essentially they do nothing.
2) Then go to your bank lender or other local reputable lender and have them help you correct the data and give you advice on what to do to bring up your credit rating..
3) If you are coming in with a relatively large % of down payment for the area you live in the owner may carry despite your credit rating. Or do you have something to offer for collaterial in addition?
4) If you have no money down....start a fund and pay yourself first each month (take it out of your casual money you typically spend on entertainment/clothes/etc not your rent money!
5) Having phony bills on your credit report removed should not be an issue....something else is keeping it from flying and you need to address that.... more
there is no need to pay a high interest rate. If your credit is OK, I have several good sources for you. Feel free to give me a call on my mobile anytime 724-433-7800.
Have a great day,
#1 the traditional mortgage "broker" is not the way to go. A lot of them are not in business anymore and if they are, they're going to do what mortgage brokers do...charge you more. Go directly to the lender. I suggest Coldwell Banker Home Loans. Call them at 1-888-791-9081 or my "Premier Agent" number 1-866-844-0323.
In about 20-30 minutes they will be able to tell you where you stand and the best way to proceed. CB Home Loans never got into the sub-prime game so they are solid now with their own money to lend...not bailout money. Remember, credit rating is king these days so if you are in good shape, "Salut" and good luck.... more