Foreclosure in West Islip : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Carol Bromm,  in Babylon, NY
Carol Bromm answered:
I currently rent a house from a lady who happens to be going through some sort of legal dispute over the
You can check with the Town of Islip and the County to see if there are any liens or a lis pendens (notice of foreclosure) filed on the property.

You can ask your landlady about purc ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat May 16, 2009 Foreclosure in West Islip
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Suffolk County > West Islip > Foreclosure in West Islip
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer