How To... in Washington : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Ray Akers, Real Estate Pro in Seattle, WA
Ray Akers answered:
I want to find out how much will be the cost to hook up sewer in seattle area
I recommend getting bids from several plumbing contractors. To start, contact the City of Seattle Department of Planning & Development. Here's a link to the city's websi ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Sep 17, 2015 How To... in Seattle
Jean Bradford, Real Estate Pro in Silverdale, WA
Jean Bradford answered:
All my listings need to be active, unable to activate
Hi, Liz,

Go to the top right of the website, and click on "My Listings". It will drop down, and it's
pretty easy to follow along and get your listings added.

Have ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jan 25, 2012 How To... in 98902
Dan Tabit, Real Estate Pro in Issaquah, WA
Dan Tabit answered:
I invested in a house owned by family. The offer was, I'd pay $2500/mo rent w/$1000 of it toward equity. How do I calculate what I'm owed?
There are as many ways to calculate this as there are people who may calculate it. There are also many missing parts to consider. Is there a lien against the property? ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Nov 1, 2011 How To... in 98117
Oggi Kashi, Real Estate Pro in San Francisco, CA
Oggi Kashi answered:
I've seen some agents with Iphone apps...Who knows how to get one done for their business?
Call Smarter Agent. They provide a good service for brokers and their agents. They offer a smooth interface for the client, broker branding and apps on almost all smartphones. All inq ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Sep 28, 2011 How To... in Vancouver
Jean Bradford, Real Estate Pro in Silverdale, WA
Jean Bradford answered:
I live at 115 S. Arties Lane, Spokane Valley WA 99016. What is the amount I owe?
Hi, Angela,

Call your local county Tax Assessor.

Jean Bradford
0 votes Share Flag Sun Oct 31, 2010 How To... in Spokane Valley
Dan Tabit, Real Estate Pro in Issaquah, WA
Dan Tabit answered:
Suggestions about buying a house ($200,000-$250,000) in Rio Rancho?
I'm not sure I understand your question. It appears you intend to downsize, at least in price and move to Rio Rancho. I hadn't heard of Rio Rancho, but a google s ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Aug 21, 2010 How To... in 98640
Christopher…, Real Estate Pro in Methuen, MA
Christopher Lefebvre answered:
help with finding a attorney to write a move out letter to a difficult landlore
There are a bunch of attorneys in your area. Here is a list to get you started. Ask for an attorney that specializes in real estate matters. ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jul 18, 2010 How To... in Lynnwood
Jeanne Merola, Real Estate Pro in Puyallup, WA
Jeanne Merola answered:
How do you estimate the market value of a property ?
Call a Realtor and they can prepare a CMA for you free of charge. Let me know if you would like me to do that for you.
0 votes Share Flag Sat Mar 13, 2010 How To... in 98375
Tc,  in San Francisco, CA
Tc asked:
Who protects commercial tenant rights? Is there a govt. agency that protects commercial tenant / small business rights? We have a former landlord (in WA) that is trying to scam an obscene amount of money out of us several months after we have vacated the property; they won’t prov...
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jun 8, 2009 How To... in Washington
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner in Menifee, CA
Emily Erekuff answered:
mls #9025588 shows as $180,000 & was reduced to $175,000 11611 NE 32nd St Vancouver WA 98682please change
Hi Judy,

Trulia's display shows a price of $180,000 because that is the price that Keller Williams is sending to us. If you access the link below you'll see that they display this sa ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jun 3, 2009 How To... in Vancouver
Meredith Laws, Real Estate Pro in Seattle, WA
Meredith Laws answered:
Complaints against realtor who has placed renters next door to us in Adlers Cove community in Kent,WA. They
Hi -

I would contact your HOA Board of Directors first, in writing if possible, and make them aware of the problem. Then, I would make sure that the owner of the property is made aw ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu May 7, 2009 How To... in Washington
David Chambe…, Other/Just Looking in Saint Petersburg, FL
David Chamberlain answered:
I have relatives that are trying to modify their mortgage and are looking for a professional advice
Here is one place we have talked about it:

Here is some fannie mae info about it: h ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Apr 22, 2009 How To... in Seattle
Bill Eckler, Real Estate Pro in Venice, FL
Bill Eckler answered:
My renter is breaching our lease contract.

You have options that can best be explained to you by an attorney. Our recommendation is to consult an attorney to review tour lease agreement and then decide how you wish to pr ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Feb 6, 2009 How To... in Redmond
Donald Bradb…,  in 18951
Donald Bradbury answered:
In your experience is a purchase option with the right of first refusal ever used
Absolutely yes. In Pennsylvania, the buyer can offer to buy a property using a home sale contingency. There is a 72 hour kick out clause, where the seller still markets the property a ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Nov 28, 2008 How To... in Washington
Scott Godzyk, Real Estate Pro in Manchester, NH
Scott Godzyk answered:
How do I find out the lien holder on a property that is vacant?
you would then need to do a title search as well you could keep checking with the assessors office to see if there is a change in ownership
0 votes Share Flag Wed Feb 11, 2015 How To... in Bothell
Deborah Madey, Real Estate Pro in Brick, NJ
Deborah Madey answered:
Do I need a business license to start?
What is it that you want to start? If you want to purchase properties for yourself, you do not need a business or real estate license. If you want to rehab properties for a profit, ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Apr 9, 2013 How To... in Lakewood
Dallas Texas, Real Estate Pro in Dallas, TN
Dallas Texas answered:
Avoid Buyer agent and make an offer? what is the minimal way to do this.?
If you are requesting a buyers agent write an offer odds in locating an agent to do this is slim.

Any buyer who wants to write an offer w/o a realtor is at risk once the contract i ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Oct 9, 2008 How To... in Pasco
James Hsu, Real Estate Pro in Bothell, WA
James Hsu answered:
My husband and I are thinking about leasing in an Eastside community.
The best sources out there for properties to rent is craigslist and hotpads. All my rentals have gotten calls from those two sites predominantly. My recommendation to homeowners is t ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Sep 2, 2008 How To... in Kirkland, WA
Wayne Paulson, Real Estate Pro in Poulsbo, WA
Wayne Paulson answered:
New home to be built on owned property to accomodate care for elderly relative. What procedure to follow?
The people to talk to at the county are at Community Development - 360-379-4450. As long as everything (houses, water source if necessary, septic if necessary) fits on the property with ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Aug 27, 2008 How To... in Jefferson County, WA
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Washington > How To... in Washington
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer