How To... in Vallejo : Advice

change location

cancel or


Steve Ornell…, Real Estate Pro in Fremont, CA
Steve Ornellas answered:
i want to get my name of a loan, how can i do that? i dont think i will be able to refi. i live in ca.
Hi Elita, I'm assuming you are on a loan with another individual. There really is no unilateral way to formally remove your name from a loan that I know of. Unless the other person on t ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Mar 11, 2009 How To... in Vallejo
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Solano County > Vallejo > How To... in Vallejo
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer