Foreclosure in Union Grove : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


 None, Real Estate Pro in Summit, WI
None answered:
Can a broker refuse to show property that he has listed?
Yes, they can decline to show the property. Once there is an offer in place the seller may have directed them to not show the property anymore. It robably still shows as being available ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Feb 6, 2010 Foreclosure in 53182
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Wisconsin > Racine County > Union Grove > Foreclosure in Union Grove
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer