General Area in Union City : Advice

change location

cancel or


Frank Diaz M…, Real Estate Pro in Honolulu, HI
Frank Diaz MBA/RA 808.723.0900 answered:
Can I alter the layout of a condo? I want to knock down an interior (not support) wall to combine two rooms,
Your homeowner's association may have to approve it. They may want drawing proving that they are non-load-bearing walls. It's best to get permission and do it right.
Talk the Property ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Aug 21, 2008 General Area in Union City, NJ
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New Jersey > Hudson County > Union City > General Area in Union City
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer