Rentals in Swansea : Advice

change location

cancel or


Raymond Card…, Real Estate Pro in Middletown, RI
Raymond Cardoza answered:
i was wondering,I need to break my lease two months into it,I keep taking asthma attacks here,I need to leave,asap. How can I do this?
Hi Susan,

To properly answer this question would require a review of your lease agreement. That said, there may not be an "out" built into the agreement as it was written b ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Oct 28, 2009 Rentals in Swansea
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Massachusetts > Bristol County > Swansea > Rentals in Swansea
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer