How To... in Sunnyvale : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Terri Vellios, Real Estate Pro in Campbell, CA
Terri Vellios answered:
How to remove electrical poles located in the middle of fence that divides our backyard with neighbors. What is the procedure to follow in 94087 area?
You have a power easement. This is dedicated in your lot plan. You will need to contact the power company and or phone company, but I doubt that either will be willing to do anything, ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Nov 18, 2010 How To... in 94087
The Medford…, Real Estate Pro in Fremont, CA
The Medford Team answered:
What's the procedure to get the county assessor's office revalue the cost of our home to assess property tax ?

Go to: ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jan 29, 2009 How To... in Sunnyvale
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Santa Clara County > Sunnyvale > How To... in Sunnyvale
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer