Sun City Grand Artesia : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Michael Emery,  in Minneapolis, MN
Michael Emery answered:
AZ Real Estate Commissioner
You could contact the local board of Realtors and also the state entity that licenses real estate agents. But since they are not YOUR agent, it may be difficult to pursue a case.
0 votes Share Flag Thu May 3, 2012 Home Selling in Sun City Grand Artesia
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Arizona > Maricopa County > Surprise > Sun City Grand Artesia
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer