Financing in Stoughton : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Thom Colby, Real Estate Pro in Irvine, CA
Thom Colby answered:
my income is rental of rooms and I get 3600 per month. no credit card bills. how much mortgage can i get modified to, my mortgage is 1604 mo.?
Mimi -

So your income is $3,600 and your expenses are $3,204 with the mortgage payment ? Sounds like you can afford everything - so I don;t know why you "need" a modifica ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Nov 7, 2010 Financing in Stoughton
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Massachusetts > Norfolk County > Stoughton > Financing in Stoughton
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer