For Rent in Stockton : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Tony Casillas,  in Stockton, CA
Tony Casillas asked:
How do I edit info for my home? I submitted a listing for my house to rent but I can't edit the info anywhere.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jun 27, 2012 For Rent in Stockton
Laarni G. Om…,  in Orange County, CA
Laarni G. Omingo answered:
Tenant breaks the 12 months lease in state of CA, What should i do?
You can go to small claims court if the contract says that he is responsible to pay for the 12 month's rent. good Luck!
0 votes Share Flag Tue Dec 16, 2008 For rent in Stockton
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > San Joaquin County > Stockton > For Rent in Stockton
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer