How To... in Stanislaus County : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Alison Hillm…, Other/Just Looking in San Francisco, CA
Alison Hillman answered:
riverbank taxes
Hi there,

The seller of the homes might have some good suggestions.

They can be reached at:

(209) 869-6840
(209) 869-4940 (Fax)

Hope this helps!

Alison, Commun ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jun 20, 2012 How To... in Riverbank
adam Dalton, Real Estate Pro in Turlock, CA
adam Dalton answered:
I would like to get more information on 140 Walker Ranch Parkway Patterson, it was on the market in December I

This property was listed through our office late last year as a short sale. The listing agreement was withdrawn/cancelled on 12/23/2008. As of right now, the property does not ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Mar 21, 2009 How To... in Patterson
Rocky G.H. H…, Real Estate Pro in Ripon, CA
Rocky G.H. Hawrysz answered:
how can I get a legal description of my home over the internet?
Hi Jose,

You can contact any Title Company or if you provide an address we may be able to provide it via e-mail. I'm not sure what your looking for, but maybe I can help.

Best re ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Mar 1, 2009 How To... in Modesto
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Stanislaus County > How To... in Stanislaus County
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer