How To... in Stamford : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Dallas Texas, Real Estate Pro in Dallas, TN
Dallas Texas answered:
How can I bring an action to remove a tenant in common from deed for non payment of taxes and purchase price?
Sorry to hear all this answer would be contact an attorney who is experienced in real estate law. Review all documents regarding property. Or sale property sure if they not paid probab ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jan 25, 2009 How To... in Stamford
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Connecticut > Fairfield County > Stamford > How To... in Stamford
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer